Like us on FaceBook! Connect with Pat Frank personally at her blog - Frank Talk Are you interested in Pat Frank speaking to your organization?
Small text size Medium text size Big text size Text Size
Family Law
Where can I obtain blank forms to use in filing for divorce, name change, or custody cases or any other matters associated with Family Law?
Is there a fee charged for alimony or child support payments?
My Driver’s License is suspended for delinquent child support. How do I get my license back?
How do I find out if I have a court date coming up?
How do I file for Emancipation?
I have a judgment against me for Child Support, what is that and how do I take care of it? Or I am trying to buy/refinance a house and my title company says I have a judgment against me.
How do I start getting child support?
How do I get a copy of my payment history?
How do I get a copy of my final judgment, and how much is it?
How do I get a copy of my final Judgment if my case is sealed? (Example: Adoption or TPR)
I received a delinquency notice saying I am behind on my child support payments. I believe that my case is current. Why did I receive this notice and how should I proceed?
I used to pay child support through the Clerk's office for my two children. Why does it have to go through the State Disbursement Unit now?