Like us on FaceBook! Connect with Pat Frank personally at her blog - Frank Talk Are you interested in Pat Frank speaking to your organization?
Small text size Medium text size Big text size Text Size

Request an Extension

If you are charged with a traffic infraction that does not require a court appearance or proof (driver's license, registration, or insurance) you may request one additional 30 day extension.  The citation must be paid by the extended date to avoid additional fees and the suspension of your driver's license.

Upon request of the alleged offender, the clerk is authorized to grant one continuance of a "to pay" date without first obtaining approval of the presiding judge or hearing officer.  The continuance will be for a date no later than 60 days after the offense date.  A continuance after a case is set for trial may be granted only by the judge or hearing officer to whom the case is assigned and only upon good cause being shown upon written motion (AO S-2014-45).

Search our court records, if you do not have your citation or case information.

Please provide the following information:

Requester's First Name:  
Requester's Last Name:
Requester's Email Address  



Are you providing a Citation Number or Case Number?

Requester's Citation Number or Case Number: