Juvenile records are confidential per FS 985.04.
The following parties are authorized to receive information regarding a case. You must appear in person and with proper identification - Driver's license or State Identification card.
- Parent of Child - as long as parental rights are still intact
- Attorney for child after Notice of Appearance is filed with the Clerk
- Law Enforcement officer - only as to the offense with which the juvenile was charged or arrested
- Counselor with Department of Juvenile Justice
- State Attorney
- Public Defender
- Corrections Officer
- Guardian or Legal Custodian of Child
- Member of Parole Commission