If you are a vendor who has questions about your invoice with Hillsborough County we have a new way to contact us.

Please call or email us directly. (813) 307-7153, accountspayable@hillsclerk.com

x alert



Foreign Marriage

 The United States has no national registration of marriages, foreign or domestic. U.S. states recognize marriages performed in other states and in other countries. If your marriage was legally performed in the country or state where you got married, then the marriage is recognized in the United States. The exception is the recognition of foreign marriages for the purpose of becoming a naturalized citizen of the United States. You can find out more about the validity of marriage for immigration purposes here.

If you are planning on getting married in  another country, you will find helpful information on the U.S. State Department website.